Wednesday, May 24, 2006

STORMWATCH



Now this is strange, from wikipedia:

"STORMWATCH is a fictional United Nations-sponsored superhero team in the Wildstorm Universe. STORMWATCH was created by Jim Lee.

"It began in the comic book STORMWATCH volume 1, published by Image Comics but owned by Jim Lee. Among the main early writers of STORMWATCH volume 1 were Jim Lee, Brandon Choi, H. K. Proger, and Ron Marz; among the main early artists were Scott Clark, Brett Booth, Matt Broome, and Renato Arlem.



"In Stormwatch v1 #37 (July 1996), the new creative team of Warren Ellis as writer and Tom Raney as penciller was introduced, and the book took on a much more serious, darker, and less superheroic tone."

The heroes of STORMWATCH appear in the first issue of UNION. Because I have only read #0 and #1, I am not very familiar with them.



I suppose by now, you'll notice I've bought many premier issues without pursuing the storylines. I guess this was the time I was already growing up and reading more novels.

BUY BUY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home